Make sure you read our terms and conditions carefully. We have also included our safety rules and park rules. So have a good look and before you check out, you must acknowledge and accept our terms.
Don't forget to sign our disclaimer if you are attending one of our attractions. HERE
Complete Accident and Injury Waiver Prior to Arrival
Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Tickets purchased at the event are to be used for single entry only on the day of purchased. Unless otherwise stated.
2. Tickets purchased online must be presented on day of entry, please note you are able to use a SMART phone to present your voucher and DO NOT need to print it out.
3. All attractions are weather permitted and may be closed for safety at any time without notice or refund.
4. Please note all attractions have individual height and weight restrictions as we try to cater to everyone.
5. No refunds will be given at any time for any reason. No date changes permitted once booked, unless session is cancelled due to extreme weather.
6. All patrons ride at their own risk and no responsibility will be taken for injury, either by the venue host or the inflatable fun park. By purchasing your ticket you acknowledge the risk and accept all liability for personal safety and the safety of the children under your supervision.
7. Please follow the safety signs carefully located in the park as you may be asked to leave at any time without refund for not complying with safety rules.
8. An accident and injury waver will need to be completed prior to use of the fun park, which also will include a covid acknowledgment.
9. Spectators are permitted into the inflatable fun park with a spectator ticket, but without use of any activity, you can also enjoy the bistro and bar area.
10. Activation areas will open from 10.00am, with doors opening at 9.30am, they will close 15 minutes prior to the session ends.
11. The Sports Zone may be delayed opening on Saturdays due to the shared facilities. The water zone will be open as normal. (varies from venue to venue).
12. Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult in the fun park at all times. 1/3 ratio permitted. Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times. 1/1 ratio permitted.
13. Due to health and safety reasons, once we hit capacity, we won’t permit anymore entrants to the fun park. You are more than welcome to enjoy the atmosphere as a spectator.
14. During peak hours, we may limit and rotate patrons through the main water area. You may be given an allotted time in which you can enjoy certain activities. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
15. By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge and agree that the fun zone is a high risk area and you play at your own risk, with no liability taken by the operator TAS Inflatable Fun Park, or the venue hosts.
16. In the event of a global pandemic, weather catastrophe or any other issue preventing Inflatable Fun Park from operating, we will honour bookings and allow a rebooking at the next earliest convenience. No refunds are permitted, and if a rebooking cannot be completed, we will issue a gift voucher to the value of the purchased amount.
17. Please note that all promotions are only made redeemable when used alongside a full paying ticket. For example, if you are lucky enough to have received a free ticket, you can activate this ticket after/or with a full paying ticket.
18. By purchasing a ticket you agree to, and acknowledge that photos and videos may be taken and used for promotional marketing via our website, social media and other forms of marketing such as, but not limited too, posters or flyers.
19. The onsite café is a third party and may not be operational on particular dates, though they will operate more often than not, customers will be notified of closures via email. If the case is closed, BYO is permitted, but you must also take your rubbish with you.
20. Free tickets are redeemable by the individual only. Social media profiles must be public otherwise competition entries are void. Tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Please ensure you have a screenshot of your competition entry or proof. 1 free ticket per transaction/per family/per booking. Please note, FREE tickets are only redeemable with a full paying customer. All of our promotions and codes have an expiry, so we suggest using the code right away to avoid missing out. Often the expiry is not displayed and the code will just be invalid. All promotions run for minimum of 24 hours.
21. Strictly no BYO foods and drinks. The venue has an onsite bistro with a selection of foods and drinks.
22. Any private bookings or pre-booked activities are non-refundable for any reason. In the rare case of extreme weather cancellation, we will offer a rebooking at the next earliest convenience.
23. You acknowledge and accept that you will adhere to current government advice and guidelines when minimising the risk of a Covid outbreak. With that being said, Covid vaccinations will be checked upon entry and no one will be permitted access if they do not have one.
24. We reserve the right to postpone or move any session and those who have booked a ticket will be notified via email.
25. If your session is postponed, moved or cancelled we will notify customers via means of email and/or social media. Please ensure you like our Facebook page and check for updates.
26. Any child under 10, not being supervised, faces being ejected from the zone or park if non supervision persists.
27. Any person or persons not following our guidelines in relation to COVID-19, will be asked to leave the park. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the latest guidelines before entering. A Covid self-assessment must be completed prior to arrival. By entering our park, you acknowledge and accept the current regulations and requirements (if you are unsure of these requirements, please contact us).
28. Where overcrowding occurs, you may be delayed entry to a specific piece of equipment and/or area, within the Inflatable Fun Park.
29. By purchasing a ticket at Inflatable Fun Park, you acknowledge and accept the risk and liability, indemnifying Inflatable Fun Park, it's partners and contractors and accept all risk and liability for yourself, and anyone else in your care at the time of your visit. You must sign a disclaimer to enter our attraction. If you choose not to acknowledge and accept the disclaimer, please do not attend.
30. You acknowledge you are aware and accept the current government regulations regarding vaccination and public exposure. We will not permit anyone to the fun park who does not follow those guidelines. We will be enforcing any guidelines set by the local government.
31. Note we have several different venues this season, tickets are non-transferable.
32. Each venue has different attractions, most marketing campaigns are generic and include equipment from all locations. It is your responsibility to check what attractions are available before booking your ticket.
33. Note that some venues operate an hourly ticket, which includes a five-minute safety brief and five minutes to vacate your session. Which means you will receive fifty minutes of play time.
34. Parents are required to accompany children under the age of 10 as per our safe water play strategy, implemented throughout all of our facilities. Children under the age of 5 will need to be accompanied on a 1:1 basis. Children 5 - 9 can be accompanied 3:1. Any children over the age of 10 will need to have an adult on site at all times, they may opt to purchase a spectator ticket instead of a participation ticket if the adult wishes not to participate. Most venues offer spectator tickets on site. Contact venue for more details on pricing.
35. Please note, any changes made to bookings may require an admin fee of AUD$15.00 or GBP£9.95.
36. Any unlimited tickets are provided on a fair usage policy. Once you have attended your first session you will receive a pass which has your details and photo attached. You must then present this every entry there after. You may not be admitted to the park should the park be at capacity. If in doubt, please call our ticket line. We reserve the right to cancel any unlimited passes without refund should we suspect any dishonesty or inappropriate usage.
37. Strictly no refunds, in the case that you are awarded or we agree to issue a credit note, all credit notes will be honoured in the way of gift cards. Gift cards do not expire and can be used in our online store or to purchase tickets to any of our attractions. All refunds and gift cards will be processed minus any banking/transactional fees.